EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 Call for Papers
EVS is the world’s largest international exhibition and symposium for all fields related to EV and is held under the auspices of WEVA.
EVTeC, an international, academic conference on EV-related technology, has been held by the JSAE since 2011, in collaboration with APE Japan.
In the hopes of enhancing the quality of research presentations and increasing participation, the Technical Sessions will be organized jointly for EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018. We anticipate high quality papers that introduce the latest research, activities, and implementation examples of EV and other related technologies.
We sincerely hope that everyone involved in EV will be able to join us at EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018, and bring their latest findings, which will undoubtedly be of great interest to us.
Deadline for Abstract >>>
Dec. 20, 2017 Jan. 20, 2018
Notification of Acceptance >>> Apr. 15, 2018
Deadline for Final Manuscript >>> Jun. 30, 2018
Deadline for Speakers Registration >>> Jun. 30, 2018
Authors intending to present a paper at EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 are required to submit an extended abstract in English of approximately 1,000 words, with supporting data (figures, tables, or graphs), that clearly reflects the contents of the paper. The extended abstract must be accompanied by the following information:
- Title of the paper
- Name of the author(s)
- Topics (selection of up to three topics from the list below)
- Corresponding author
(name, affiliation, complete mailing address, email address, telephone number)
- Abstract (approx. 1,000 words, with figures)
The final manuscript should not exceed seven A4 size pages. Extended abstract and the final manuscript should be submitted online.
Please use the following sample templates.
- All abstracts, final manuscripts, posters, and presentation data have to be prepared and presented in English.
- The author can choose the presentation style, either oral or poster. However, the final decision will be made by the EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 Program Committee.
- In order to present a paper at EVS 31, all presenters must complete their registration as a delegate or a student.
- Multiple submissions are possible; however, the number of presentations per person is limited to one. If multiple papers are accepted, the presenters of those accepted papers must be different.
A. Vehicle & Transportation Systems
B. Autonomous and Connected Vehicles
D. Marketing & Promotion
E. Energy Supply & Storage Systems
F. Propulsion Systems & Components
G. Power Electronics Components
H. Wireless Power Transfer
I. Other Related Topics
Young Investigator Award
EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 will award a limited number of Young Investigator Award (YIA) to the presenters with the highest scores of presentations and papers.
Candidates for this award must be presenter less than 40 years of age at the start of EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 (Sept. 30, 2018).
The winner will be announced at EVS 31 & EVTeC 2018 and the award will be presented at the closing ceremony.
- Proceedings will be made available to all delegates and speakers on site.
- Authors of final, outstanding quality research manuscripts will be recommended to submit the manuscripts to the Journal.
Upon request, the EVS 31 Secretariat will issue an Invitation Letter and other necessary documents for VISA application to delegates who have completed registration and payment (preferably at least two months prior to departure). Please visit the “Visa Application” site for details.